Painting in the flesh has always had a really amazing feeling in person and a feeling that no photo or scanner will ever truly come across. It was my goal since December 2015 to pursue the medium and feel comfident using it. I have so far used reference to paint a forest, replicated some of my favourite album covers and even try break some rules to make something exciting and different.1) A forest in question, what is at the end? Acrylic on stretch canvas. FOR SALE. Email email@example.com
2) Hogwarts "Dorm Paintings" Oil and Acrylic on canvas board FOR SALE. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Large Mural - THE CIDER SHED - Warkworth - Home of Forbidden Cider Co. Acrylic.
close up on Apple tree half way through
4) Abstract / Textured painting - FAMILY GREEN STONE - 3 Acrylic and oil on paper mashay and pva covered canvas (set of 3) FOR SALE. Email email@example.com
5) Texas Chainsaw Masacre 2 - Oil Painting on stretch canvas . FOR SALE. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
6) PIG DESTROYER - Terriyfier- Album replication Oil Painting on Canvas (SOLD)
7) CONVERGE - JANE DOE - Album cover replication (SOLD)
8) What Frame? This is a upcycled frame I painted this night scene to practise light with limited colours.